A couple’s last dance may not be the most anticipated dance when it comes to all of the special dances happening at a wedding reception, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t important or that it wont be memorable. We want to help make every moment of your reception memorable by sharing one of the things that we know well… music! Picking out the right song can make all of the difference for you and your guests, but we know that finding a song that fits the dance and that also means something to you is hard. With the last dance, you could go in any direction with the style or genre of song, which may make it harder to choose one.
We love helping our clients and couples with song choices when they are stuck. We keep tabs on the most requested songs for many dances so that when you begin planning your night with us, you can browse through and see what is popular when you are lost for ideas. We would love to share with you the top 20 songs for the last dance so that you can see what couples are choosing today!
20 Songs For The Last Dance:
1. Don’t Stop Believin’- Journey
2. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
4. Save The Last Dance For Me- Michael Buble
6. Take Me Home Tonight- Eddie Money
7. Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks
8. Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)- Neil Diamond
9. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
10. Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
15. The Time (Dirty Bit)- Black Eyed Peas
16. I Don’t Want This Night To End- Luke Bryan
18. Time of Your Life (Good Riddance)- Green Day
19. Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show
20. New York, New York- Frank Sinatra
If you are looking for a DJ service that goes above and beyond for their couples, contact us and set up a consultation. We would love to be a part of your special night!