Wedding season is upon us! What colors are you using for your wedding? We researched the top trends for spring and summer weddings in 2017. According to ElegantWeddingInvites.com the top five color combos vary from romantic pastels to fun, bright aqua blues. Read below to learn more about these color combinations.
- Sage, blush and rose is a beautifully romantic combination. Imagine blush and and ivory roses accented with eucalyptus greenery, rose colored bridesmaid dresses, and accents. Subtle and classy!
- Aqua, cream and blush is an elegant and versatile combination. The colors will look great on almost everyone. This combo will also look beautiful at an indoor or outdoor wedding reception. Decor will be easy, blush and cream floral with aqua accents. Gorgeous!
- Looking for a bright and fun beachy look? You will love the combination of coral, teal and peach. These are popular colors that you will find in most stores these days, so you can have fun and be creative with the decor! Beach or no beach, this is fun, bright summery look!
- If you are more into a classic, vintage style, you will love the combination of French blue, blush, and gold. The french blue is makes a great background to golds and blushes. This unique combo looks gorgeous with antiqued candelabras, a touch of sequin, and satin. Very shabby chic!
- Last but not least, another very romantic look that would work well in spring and summer is pastel lavender, pink and green. The possibilities are endless with this combo, especially when it comes to your floral! Fresh lavender flower accents will provide a wonderful aroma as well.
Now that you have your colors, floral and decor figured out, imagine how uplighting and pinspotting can help showcase your design! DJ Jer Events & Lighting design can uplight drab walls or curtains with the accent color of your choice. The lighting will completely change the ambiance of the room. Outdoor reception??? Imagine uplighting trees, tables, and tents. You put a lot of time planning those centerpieces, how about a pinspot to show them off all night? The possibilities are endless, set up a consultation with DJ Jer Events & Lighting Design today to discover more ideas by call 605-360-1102 or emailing email@example.com.